Friday, January 30, 2009

Story Asssignment #1 Idea

I plan to write on the Psychic Fair that will be held on February 6th from 7-11:59 p.m. in the Meridian Ballroom of the University Center. Although it's occurring within the story deadline, I'll still write the story as a preview. I think it is a good topic for the novelty and unusual nature of the event. Many people are naturally interested in the supernatural/mystic side to life and the school plans on hosting a variety of mind readers and fortune tellers. I plan on trying to get an interview with Brian Brushwood, an expert who will be performing that evening, others who helped with arranging the event, as well as students who are planning to attend.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good. Just remember that you need to interview people in advance of the event ( people who plan to attend, or people who are interested in ESP, etc.) I realize it may be difficult to interview Brian Brushwood before the event, so he is the one interview you could do that day for this preview. See me if you have questions about this.

    ReplyDelete